Save 30% on All Sizes
The Evolution R is the culmination of our engineers’ and machinists’ artistic and technical prowess. It features a fully sealed carbon fiber drag with an industry-best power-to-weight ratio. Encased in a super lightweight frame, all models are less than 4.5oz. The innovative shape of the ultra-large arbor spool is engineered to force the even winding of the line across the face of the spool as it is retrieved - something never before seen in a fly reel.
- All models less than 4.5 oz and fully machined from 6061-T6 proprietary aluminum alloy
- Industry leading power-to-weight ratio in a fully sealed system | Proprietary carbon fiber and stainless steel disc stack
Stainless Steel Internals
- All internal components are machined stainless steel
Custom Handle Material
- Fully machined canvas phenolic rod, resting on a 7075-T6 chromated aluminum post yields reduced weight and increased grip when wet
- Type II anodized for the perfect balance of hardness and color
Connection and Conversion
- Quick release spool and easy left-hand to right-hand retrieve conversion
Fly Line Coverage
- 3wt. - 8wt.
- Designed for use in all freshwater, warmwater, and saltwater fishing environments