Patagonia built their 25-liter Sweet Pack Vest for anglers willing to go the extra mile (or 10) in search of the sweet spot. This daypack/fishing vest combo is engineered to comfortably organize and carry everything you need on the trail and on the water. Made from light, tough and water-repellent polyurethane-coated 5.5-oz CORDURA® 86% nylon/14% polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, the newest version of our Sweet Pack Vest features a simpler, more streamlined design. Details include padded shoulder straps, a large main compartment, a deep sleeve back pocket with waterproof security pocket inside, side sleeves with cinch straps for net or rod tubes, dual-side water-bottle pockets. Up front, the vest maximizes comfort and convenience with lightweight, breathable mesh construction, easy-access vertical pockets and multiple Hypalon® attachment points. When fishing fast and light—or closer to the car—the 100% polyester vest easily detaches from the pack to be worn alone.
- Polyurethane-coated 210-denier CORDURA® 86% nylon/14% polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish is durable, highly water-repellent and protects contents; vest is 100% polyester mesh body with 3-layer, 3.2-oz 100% nylon waterproof/breathable pocketing
- Exterior YKK® zippers are highly water-repellent; stretch-woven nylon covers foam on back for ventilation
- Multiple Hypalon® attachment points on front padded shoulder straps and exterior of pack for lash points
- Dual-side nylon/spandex expandable water-bottle pockets
- Mesh vest can be worn alone or attached to front of pack; vertical pocket configuration for maximum convenience and organization; mesh body for breathability and lightweight performance
- 1040 g (36.7 oz)
- Pack: 5.5-oz 210-denier CORDURA® 86% nylon/14% polyester ripstop with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Interior: 3.3-oz 100% polyester.
- Back panel: 100% stretch-woven nylon.
- Vest: 100% polyester mesh.
- Pockets: 3-layer, 3.2-oz 100% nylon