Trade the boiled-lobster turista look for the cool colors and bold prints of our Sun Mask. The design improves on the old-school bandana concept with an anatomically designed shape and new polyester/spandex fabric for a cotton-like feel, superhigh wicking performance and 50+ UPF sun protection; it hugs your face without unwanted pressure, while the bottom flares for neck coverage. Flat-sewn seams equal extra comfort, and the breathable fabric minimizes eyewear fogging and voice restriction. Easily converts into a hat, headband, neck gaiter or wristband. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Ultralight 94% polyester/6% spandex jersey wicks moisture, dries quickly and feels smooth against the skin; with Polygiene® permanent odor control and 50+ UPF sun protection. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Tapered design covers the neck and stays put without constriction or tight spots
- Flat-sewn seams for all-day comfort
- Highly breathable fabric minimizes eyewear fogging and voice restriction
- Sublimation print for soft hand
- Easily converts into a hat, headband, neck gaiter or wristband
- Original art by color: Paul Puckett (TPWH), Kenny Clarke (RWHG), Ryan Sharpe (RSHF), Kimi Werner (KMSR), Patagonia original art (FCAT, TFCP, SFBS, STLB, TGTY, FZPR, FSPC, RRDB) (note: BNDB is solid and has no graphics)
- 4.6-oz 94% polyester/6% spandex circular-knit jersey with high wick, Polygiene® permanent odor control and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- 51 g (1.8 oz)
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management. Fair Trade is one of the first tools we’re using at Patagonia to raise workers’ wages, improve their standard of living and move them closer to earning a living wage.