Ready for a simpler, less cluttered approach to fishing? Patagonia's minimalist Stealth Hip Pack is the place to start. Made from tough, highly water-resistant 840-denier ballistic nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, this fish pack is now 20% larger to easily carry and organize everything you need. The main zip pocket holds two large fly boxes (or lunch), while the molded front drop-down panel provides a mobile work surface and fly storage. Exterior YKK® zippers are highly water-repellent. There’s also a drop-in, mesh-lined security pocket and seven internal storage pockets with hook-and-loop closures. Twin nylon/spandex water-bottle pockets (one on each side) help keep you hydrated and your load balanced. And for long slogs off the beaten path, the front stealth buckle, expandable belt and air-mesh-lined back panel provide comfort and ventilation. With 100% nylon Hypalon® gear keeper.
- Polyurethane-coated 840-denier 100% ballistic nylon is durable and protects contents with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Pack size is 10L
- Molded drop-down front panel with interior fly keeper; main zip pocket holds two large fly boxes and has interior hook-and-loop closure storage pockets; top drop-in, mesh-lined security pocket
- Exterior YKK® zippers are highly water-repellent
- Front stealth buckle with adjustable and expandable belt
- 3mm air-mesh back panel and belt provide comfort and ventilation
- Dual side nylon/spandex water-bottle pockets with security keepers; Hypalon® gear keeper
- Pack: 9.15-oz 840-denier 100% ballistic nylon
- Interior: 3.3-oz 100% polyester
- Back and sides: 3mm 100% polyester air mesh
- All with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 623 g (1 lb 6 oz)
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.