A lightweight polyester cap with a large bill and neck flap that provides full coverage in warm conditions.
Under a blistering equatorial sun, cooler heads prevail. And nothing helps you keep your cool like our Bimini Cap. The 2.4-oz 100% polyester ripstop fabric sheds water, dries quickly and has a light hand to temper tropical glare. A supple rear drape shields ears and neck from searing rays and snaps in front to protect the chin and neck. Other details includes a generous, floatable foam bill with a dark underside to cut glare, a moisture-wicking COOLMAX® fabric headband and elastic webbing with an adjustable buckle to fine-tune the fit.
- Fixed drape on flap covers entire back of neck; snaps in front to protect chin and neck
- Internal elastic provides snug fit
- Dark underside of bill reduces glare
- 2.4-oz 100% polyester ripstop
- Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 93 g (3.3 oz)