Two GORE-TEX® fabrics combine for lightweight, packable weather protection. Beta Series: All-round mountain apparel | SL: Super light.
- Weight: 330 g / 11.6 oz
- Fit: Trim fit, with e3D patterning, Hip Length
- Sizing Chart: Size Chart
Highly packable, the Beta SL Hybrid Jacket is strategically constructed from two different GORE-TEX® fabrics to maximize performance and minimize weight. Ultralight N40r GORE-TEX® fabric with Paclite® product technology is used in the body, reinforced with supple GORE-TEX® fabric with GORE® C-KNIT™ backer technology in high wear areas. A helmet compatible StormHood™ provides full coverage, and pit zips speed ventilation. A women’s specific trim fit is articulated to move with the body.
- Packs up small for easy travel storage
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Womens' specific design for optimal fit and performance
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated elbows
- e3D Ergonomic 3-Dimensional patterning for enhanced comfort and mobility
- Gusseted underarms
- Trim, slim fit, increases breathability during high output
- Laminated brim
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Helmet compatible StormHood™
Helmet Compatible Stormhood™
The Arc'teryx helmet compatible Stormhood™ is designed to provide the ultimate protection in cold or wet weather. The laminated brim and hood adjusters secure tightly and deliver full coverage without restricting movement or visibility.
- Laminated brim
- Adjustable hood cinch cords
- Tall collar for full coverage
- Chin guard with brushed microsuede facing for added comfort
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- WaterTight™ Vislon front zip
- Micro corded zipper pulls
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- DryCuff™ laminated adjustable cuffs
- Drop back hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers and RS™ zipper sliders
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- N40r GORE-TEX® fabric with PacLite® product technology
- N42p GORE-TEX® fabric with Gore® C-KNIT® backer technology
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Double rinse.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Remove from washer immediately.
- Do not leave wet.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.