The Arc'teryx Beta LT Hybrid Jacket is a must-have, life-altering, game-changing jacket that takes up almost no space in your pack or suitcase yet offers bomber weather protection. With 40D Nylon GORE-TEX® Paclite in the body and 40D GORE-TEX® 3L fabric in high wear areas, this jacket is as waterproof as they get. Details like WaterTight™ Vislon front zippers and WaterTight™ pit zippers guard against moisture like a mama bear watching out for her cubs. Serious protection that packs to the size of a grapefruit and weighs in at a mere 350 grams is hard to argue with.
- Packs up small for easy travel storage
- Size Chart
- GORE-TEX® N40r Paclite – Nylon 40 denier ripstop in W.L. Gore's most minimal fabric comprises the body of the jacket.
- GORE-TEX® 3L N40p with Tricot Technology – Plain weave 40D Nylon in high wear areas
- GORE-TEX® Waterproof Breathable ePTFE Membrane
- Trim with e3D – Patterning that optimizes fit and range of motions
- Hip length
- Hand Pockets
- WaterTight™ pit zippers for ventilation
- #3 WaterTight™ Vislon centre front zipper
- Helmet compatible DropHood™
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Double rinse.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Remove from washer immediately.
- Do not leave wet.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.