Versatile, trim fitting Polartec® Power Dry® hoody for climbers and alpinists.
- Weight: 305 g / 10.8 oz
- Fit: Trim fit, Hip Length, Centre back length: 72 cm / 28.5 in
- Size Chart
Designed for alpinists and climbers, the Konseal Hoody performs as a midlayer or standalone. Made from air permeable Polartec® Power Dry® fleece with a voided grid construction, it delivers a high warmth to weight ratio and has a smooth face that layers easily under a shell. The ScubaHood™ fits comfortably under a helmet and integrates a Phasic™ AR panel that can be worn as a neck gaiter or balaclava. The articulated trim fit moves with the body, and a deep front zip ventilates excess heat.
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Highly breathable—maintains comfort during aerobic activity
- Lightly insulated
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Integrated neck gaiter that also doubles as a balaclava
- 3/4 length front zip
- Micro webbing zipper pulls
- Thumb loops on cuffs for total hand protection
- Drop back hem
- Laminated chest pocket with laminated zip
- Polartec® PowerDry High Warmth
- Phasic™ AR—100% polyester
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Hang to dry.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Do not iron.