Emergency pull-on waterproof pant made from GORE-TEX® fabric with Paclite® technology. Reinforced hem and insteps are abrasion-resistant and durable N150p-X GORE-TEX® fabric. Lower leg zipper accommodates boots. Light, ergonomic and compact, it is designed for use when the weather takes a sudden turn for the worse.
The minimalist design helps maximize packability and reduce weight without sacrificing key features. Reinforced in key wear areas, articulated knees and a gusseted crotch provide freedom of movement, while WaterTight® lower leg zippers help accommodate boots.
N40r GORE-TEX® fabric with Paclite® technology is a very lightweight and compact waterproof/breathable fabric. Highly packable, it features a mini-ripstop face for increased tear strength. High-wear areas at the instep, lower leg and cuff are reinforced with a heavier weight, more durable N150p-X GORE-TEX® fabric.
Subtle, thoughtful construction details help shed grams. Careful design allows for minimal seam allowances that reduce unneeded material and minimize wear and chafing. Key wear areas are reinforced for extended durability.
- Compressible and packable
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- GORE-TEX® two-layer construction
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Articulated knees for unrestricted mobility
- Gusseted crotch for comfort and freedom of movement
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- WaterTight™ 1/4 length leg zippers
- Front fly
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Adjustable pant cuff drawcord
- Lace hook
Waist & Belt Configuration
- Pull-on style with elasticized waist
- Waist drawcord
- Three layer GORE-TEX® reinforced instep patches
- N40r GORE-TEX® fabric with PacLite® product technology
- N150p-X GORE-TEX® fabric with 3L tricot technology
- Machine wash in warm water (40°C).
- Double rinse.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.