Built for alpinists who move fast, the Alpha FL Jacket delivers hardwearing GORE-TEX® Pro performance for a mere 315 grams. Made with a durable N40p-X face fabric, it is carefully constructed to optimize breathability by stacking the exterior and interior pockets. Every gram was carefully considered yet it provides exceptional freedom of movement and room for light layers. Helmet compatible StormHood™. Custom Cohaesive™ hem adjustments serve as HemLocks™ to prevent slippage under a harness.
- Compressible and packable
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- GORE-TEX® Pro three-layer construction
- Tiny GORE® seam tape
- Articulated elbows
- e3D Ergonomic 3-Dimensional patterning for enhanced comfort and mobility
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Trim fit for enhanced breathability
- Helmet compatible StormHood™
- Laminated brim
- Externally accessed hood drawcords
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- WaterTight™ Vislon front zip
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Laminated die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Drop back hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Cohaesive™ hem adjusters function as Hemlock™ to prevent jacket from slipping out from under a climbing harness
- Chest pocket with laminated zip
- Internal laminated pocket with zip
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Includes stuff sack with webbing loop to clip to a harness
- 315 g / 11.1 oz
- N40p-X GORE-TEX® Pro 3L
- Machine wash in warm water (40°C).
- Double rinse.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.