Quick and maneuverable with exceptional holding ability, the Eddy has quickly become a favorite among guides in the intermountain west and beyond. Adapted from Clackacraft's widely popular 16’LP hull, the Eddy’s wider transom improves back-end weight capacity and back-rowing, while it’s larger chine radius slides across seams and crabs like a dream.
- Exceptional Holding
- Low sides to stay under the wind
- Wide chine radius for exceptional crabbing and seam transition
- 2019 Used Clackacraft Eddy w/ 360° Seat
- 2019 Galvanized Adams Trailer
- 1 Pair of Cataract Counterbalanced Oars
- 1 Floor Anchoring System
- 1 Spare Tire
- 1 Boat Tie Down Strap
Used exclusively on the placid Missouri River. Call 800-337-8528 for more details
* Must be picked up in Craig, Montana. No Free Shipping.
|Gunwales||17′ 6″||Bottom Width||56″|
|Centerline||15′ 11″||Side Height||19″|
|Oar Lock Height||23″||Motor||3-6 H.P.|