The best warmth for weight of any jacket we’ve ever built, the Micro Puff® Jacket delivers ultralightweight, water-resistant, down-like warmth with PlumaFill synthetic insulation—a revolutionary featherlight down alternative.
It’s like down, only better—Patagonia's Micro Puff® Jacket uses a revolutionary, feather-soft synthetic insulation with an unprecedented warmth-to-weight ratio. The groundbreaking PlumaFill insulation (65-g 100% polyester) is phenomenally light and compressible, offering down-level warmth that still traps your heat when it’s wet. A nylon ripstop Pertex Quantum® shell, with a DWR (durable waterproof repellent) finish, blocks wind and snow. The garment’s design maximizes performance and minimizes useless fluff. Features: zippered handwarmer pockets (the left pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop), a pair of sleek internal drop-in pockets (made without excess, using the backside of the handwarmer pocket bags), and elasticized cuffs and hem.
- Ultralight nylon ripstop Pertex Quantum® shell is water-resistant, windproof and treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Revolutionary PlumaFill insulation replicates the structure of down in a continuous synthetic insulation material, offering the warmth, packability and feel of down but with the warm-when-wet performance of synthetic insulation
- Innovative quilting construction complements the insulation by stabilizing and maximizing the loft of the PlumaFill strands with minimal stitching
- Center-front zipper has storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two welted zippered handwarmer pockets and two internal drop-in pockets; left pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Elasticized cuffs and hem seal in warmth
- 235 g (8.3 oz)
- Regular Fit
- Patagonia Men's Tops Sizing Chart
- Shell and lining: 0.7-oz 10-denier 100% nylon ripstop Pertex Quantum® with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Insulation: 65-g PlumaFill 100% polyester
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.