- Missouri Fly Life Logo on Back of Garment
Made from quick-drying 3.5-oz 100% polyester (60% recycled) double-knit fabric with Polygiene® permanent odor control and 50+ UPF sun protection, Patagonia's ultralight Sunshade Technical Hoody offers full upper-body coverage and a cool, airy feel for fishing in the hottest conditions. Thumb holes pull the sleeves down to cover the backs of the hands for additional protection, and a relaxed hood holds the rays off and fits easily over a baseball cap. A single vertical-zip pocket on the left chest keeps small essentials secure; the zipper is durable plastic to prevent corrosion in saltwater environments.
- Made from lightweight, quick-drying 100% polyester (60% recycled) double knit with 50+ UPF sun protection and Polygiene® permanent odor control
- Generous hood is designed to be worn over a baseball cap for additional protection
- Left chest pocket with vertical zip closure; zipper is durable plastic that won’t corrode in wet environments
- Thumb holes on the cuffs for additional sun protection for the backs of the hands
- 224 g (7.9 oz)
- Relaxed Fit
- Patagonia Men's Tops Sizing Chart
- 3.5-oz 100% polyester (60% recycled) double knit with Polygiene® permanent odor control and 50+ UPF sun protection.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved