This full-coverage water shoe gives you multi-terrain support and uncompromising comfort. Airy mesh keeps debris from getting in, and draining ports in the sole let water out. The Keen® McKenzie II hiking shoe gives you durable comfort and full water coverage so you can keep moving on different terrain and wet environments.
- Lightweight mesh upper
- Non-marking rubber sole
- Secure-fit lace-capture system
- Heel capture system for stability
- Microfiber liner around eyestays and heel for comfort
- EVA footbed for cushioning
- Lightweight compression-molded eva midsole
- High-traction rubber outsole with drainage ports
- Cleansport NXT for natural odor control
- Machine washable. Use a small amount of detergent, wash on gentle cycle and air dry.