Light and technical, Patagonia's Quandary Convertible Pants provide an ideal blend of convenience and performance when you need the coverage of pants combined with the cool comfort of shorts. They’re made of a strong, lightweight and quick-drying 95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% spandex fabric with a weather-resistant DWR (durable water repellent) finish to resist moisture. The zip-off legs have contrasting zippers to make on/off quick and easy. The curved waistband follows the contours of your hips for a personalized fit, while a gusseted crotch allows for a full range of motion. They have front handwarmer pockets (right one has a coin pocket), two rear pockets and a right-thigh pocket with a security zipper so you know exactly where you put your keys. Details include wide, reinforced belt loops, zip fly with metal web-button closure and 50+ UPF sun protection. Inseam of shorts is 10".
- Made of a lightweight, quick-drying, stretch-woven 94% nylon (62% recycled)/6% spandex with 50+ UPF sun protection and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Slim-straight fit: sits on the waist with a regular rise, not too loose but not too tight in the seat and thighs, then cut straight from knee to ankle; best for lean-to-medium builds
- Curved waistband contours to the natural shape of the hips and provides a close fit to keep pants in place during movement; metal button closure with zip fly
- Two handwarmer pockets, two rear pockets, one right coin pocket and one zippered pocket on the right thigh
- Front and back knee articulation and gusseted crotch allow for full range of motion
- Zip-off legs with contrast zippers
- Available in 32" inseam
- Size Chart
- 340 g (12 oz)
- 4.2-oz 94% nylon (62% recycled)/6% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved