Thunderhead: ‘a cumulonimbus cloud seen during thunderstorms.’ We skipped Latin class - went fishing instead, as should you - but we gather it is a very tall, large cloud just itching to dump massive quantities of rain on your head. And gear … we heard these things love soaking gear. Hence we developed a waterproof sling that would show contempt for these clouds with their fancy titles. It has spacious interior for everything you want dry, and a quick access exterior pocket with a water-resistant zipper. Add Hypalon tabs and D-rings for affixing tools, a slot down the back for your net, and a name that says “Come and get me you coo
- TPU welded fabric construction.
- TIZIP® submersible zipper.
- YKK Aquaguard #8 water resistant exterior pocket.
- Mesh sling and back panel for increased ventilation and comfort.
- Large zipper opening with zippered interior accessory pocket.
- Integrated guide net slot.
- Exterior Hypalon® tabs and reinforced cord loops for tool and accessory attachment.
- Cyclepond recycled fabric.
- Capacity: 13L.
- Dimension: 1cm x 23cm x 17cm.
- Weight: 0,90kg
- Main pocket is fully submersible.
- Color: Cutthroat