If we receive your order by 9:00 AM MST Monday - Friday, we can normally ship the same day. We use reliable shipping methods to assure prompt delivery. Items will be shipped via the US Postal Service, Fed Ex or UPS depending on the area, size of the item and cost.
The Trout Shop has the following domestic shipping options
- Free shipping for orders over $50.00. *
- $3.50 shipping for light items such as fly tying dubbing that will fit into an envelope or small box under 13 oz.
- To be determined shipping. Use this option if you want to pay actual shipping charges up to $7.95. This option is often used for items like fly lines. The downside to this option is that your order can be delayed slightly. We need to bill you and receive payment from you for the actual shipping charges.
- $7.95 standard shipping fee. Select this option if your order is under $50.00 and you want us to ship right away.
Delivery times vary. We ship your purchase in a method that balances cost and time of delivery. Our goal is to ship your items to you as fast and as economically as possible.
Expedited shipping is possible. You will be charged the additional shipping charges less our standard shipping cost of $7.95. Please select this option at check out. We will invoice you on-line so you can pay the additional fees.
- International orders over $250 are shipped for free. Some restrictions for heavy or large items apply.*
- International delivery times can not be guaranteed. Delivery times vary by area and customs policies.
Customs and Duties
International orders are not subject to US taxes. Custom or duty fees will be applied by the country of final destination. The recipient is responsible for payment of all applicable duties, taxes or other fees. Please contact the custom office in your country for information on duties, taxes and restricted items.
Exceptions to the Standard Shipping Policies
- Lightweight item orders, such as flies, leaders, etc, may qualify for a lower shipping cost.
- Large, over-sized and heavy items may require additional shipping charges. Please call us at 800-337-8528 or e-mail us for shipping costs before ordering.
- Shipments to Alaska and Hawaii may require additional postage. Please select Invoice the Actual Amount upon check out. We'll invoice you for the actual shipping charges